PDA

View Full Version : legit racquets?

boojay
08-17-2006, 11:15 AM
hiya, does any know if this guy's selling legit stuff? his name is candywu_82 on **** and this is his store: stores.****.ie/Best-Online-Sports

for example, this aeropro control just went for dirt cheap: cgi.****.co.uk/ws/****ISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110022449146&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:UK:12

seems kinda fishy that feedback is private.

boojay
08-17-2006, 11:18 AM
hmmm....didn't realize that "famous auction site" was being screened here

Janne
08-17-2006, 11:24 AM
hmmm....didn't realize that "famous auction site" was being screened here

If you were running your own business and had a forum for it, would you appreciate when members would post links to your competitor? :P

Btw I wouldnt recommend buying racquets from ****. There have been plenty of cases where people end up with fake racquets.
And there's this saying that goes "If it seem to good to be true, it usually is" or something like that..

onkystomper
08-17-2006, 12:15 PM
HUge amount of Fake babolats in particular

boojay
08-17-2006, 01:00 PM
i beg to differ. i would highly recommend buying from ****, as long as there's a high degree of certainty that it's a real authentic racquet. you can get racquets for half the price of retail.......if you're lucky.

Nothing wrong with saving money.

300Gkid
08-17-2006, 01:04 PM
werent u the one asking the question? why ask if you already have an opinion? Anyway, i think its a risk, but there are some good deals and if you do sufficient research you might be ok. However, watch out for babolats, there are a ton of fakes.

boojay
08-17-2006, 02:07 PM
i wouldn't buy from this guy cuz his feedback is private. i was just wondering if anyone else had heard of him, which could "possibly" sway me, although I would need many confirmations before I would even consider bidding. Over the years i've gotten pretty incredible and satisfying deals over ****, but i'm very cautious and always make sure as to minimize the chances of me getting ripped off.

you basically answered your own question when you said, "do sufficient research and you might be ok." this is part of the research.