PDA

View Full Version : Pure Storm Standard

Big Fed
08-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Anyone got any comments on this racquet? I could only demo for like 10 min so i didnt really get used to it.

Kevo
08-17-2006, 01:15 PM
I am planning on demoing the Pure Storm Team 98". I don't know when it will get here though. Might be a couple of weeks.

Ace
08-17-2006, 03:42 PM
I kinda liked it, but I prefer the Pure Control Team Standard or the new Pure Drive Roddick, the Pure Storm was a little light feeling for me, the other two felt a little more solid.
I usually use the Pure Control, but it broke and I needed a racquet in a pinch, so I bought the Pure Drive Roddick after taking a few groundstrokes and volleys with it at the store. It took me a while to get used to it, I was hitting long, but once I got used to it (about a day), it felt great. I missed my Pure Control though, so I just bought a new one....don't know which one I will end up using primarily now.
I was happy with the Pure Storm when I demo'd it though...but when I compared all three back and forth, I liked the extra weight of the other two...

...just pick your favorite color, red, blue, or orange...hahah....

SHUNGO
08-19-2006, 05:21 PM
Go ahead test the PS, is a great racquet, amazing blend of power and control, plus soft feeling, no injury for arm, elbow or wrist at all, test it.:p