PDA

View Full Version : Babolat AeroPro Drive vs Babolat AeroPro Drive +

Discovery660
08-18-2006, 11:12 AM
What are the pros and cons of getting a 27.5 instead of a 27 if anything. I dunno how I will decide between the two.

nn
08-18-2006, 11:40 AM
demo is the one word and if you can't search forum for details

Discovery660
08-18-2006, 12:06 PM
I know what demoing is, I have used both. I guess you assumed otherwise. I like them both the same. I'm just trying to find out if in the long run the extra .5 " being good or bad. :)

nn
08-18-2006, 01:48 PM
in the long run you will like Aero Drive more. Also note Aero Drive and AeroDrive+ are different racquet even they are 0.5 long (same like PD and PD+).

I have demo both version and like Aero Drive more compare to + version. I am coming from PD+ myself after 3 years of non-stop use. You have to consider AeroDrive+ is heavy and not very easy to maneuver. You might get little help on serve but TW review has given more points to AeroDrive version (rightly so). When I was using + version weight and extra length created problem on groundies and reach when you are in rush..

good thing about + version is solid feel. AeroDrive std version upper loop kind of shaky feel when you receive hard serve or returning heavy balls.

superman1
08-18-2006, 01:51 PM
The plus size will help your serve but it might take away a bit from your groundstrokes. If you don't play competitively, then maybe the plus size would be easier. The mental advantage of the 27" is that you know it is the same racquet being used by the #2 player in the world.

Ali Abdullah
12-01-2006, 05:13 AM
oh damn...i accidently bought an aeropro drive + instead ov aeropro drive ..ive used the standard one and i loved it and decided to switch from LM radical...i found aeropro drive standard very easy 2 maneuver and i didnt have 2 put alot ov effort 2 kill shots with it....am i busted ? or is dere a very slight difference between the 2?im gonna use it 2morrow..i just bought it