PDA

View Full Version : Help finding the right racket...Plz Help!!

indpndntrd
08-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Please help me find the right racket..I am currently using the wilson ncode tour and find it to be very good.. I really like the stability but the weight and keeping me from swinging as hard as I can. Before the WIlson I used a Prince Diablo Mid and found it to be pretty good. After I while I switched to the WIlson because I liked the stability. ALthough I rarely had this problem with the prince, I am now quite frequently hitting the frame of the racket.. Alot of times I hit the ball but it feels as though I am not hitting the sweetspot. The prince was not that much larger but for some reason I didnt have that problem. I recently changed from a one handed backhand to a two handed. I placed an order to demo the head flexpoints (prestige mid+, radical mid+, radical tour) and babolat pure storm. I think these will have a much bigger sweetspot and fit my level of play better. DOes anyone else have any other suggestions? Please Help!!!

4.0-4.5 level player was one hand backhand but currently two handed backhand.

bluescreen
08-18-2006, 09:47 PM
if u didnt find the diablo stabile enough, did u try leading it up? that might help.

newnuse
08-19-2006, 12:12 AM
The racket I would try would be a the N6-1 95 coming from the ncode tour