PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop M-Fil 500

pagepa
08-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Has anyone hit with the M-Fil 500? The specs look like this may be a good tweener for doubles players. Any feedback would be appreciated.

smirker
09-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Has anyone hit with the M-Fil 500? The specs look like this may be a good tweener for doubles players. Any feedback would be appreciated.

sorry to bump an old thread but I just found one in my local discount sports store and wonder if anyone has any experience of it?

Rabbit
09-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Yep, when I demoed my last bunch from TW I hit with it, the Tour version. It was a good hit and made the finals in my selection. A friend of mine is a solid 5.0 and unbeknownst to me, changed to it, the Tour version, at the same time I changed to the 100. We played doubles together this weekend and he was knocking the tee total crap out of the ball.

So much for tweener versus player...

FloridaAG
09-02-2008, 10:34 AM
Yep, when I demoed my last bunch from TW I hit with it, the Tour version. It was a good hit and made the finals in my selection. A friend of mine is a solid 5.0 and unbeknownst to me, changed to it, the Tour version, at the same time I changed to the 100. We played doubles together this weekend and he was knocking the tee total crap out of the ball.

So much for tweener versus player...

Was that the Aerogel or the M-Fil? I didn't know there was a tour version of the m-fil

Rabbit
09-02-2008, 08:23 PM
No, it was the AG

smirker
09-03-2008, 02:01 AM
No, it was the AG

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Specs for M-Fil/Aerogel look broadly similar so I may just get the M-Fil and weight it to the specs of the Tour. Not sure that version is available in the UK, only seen the regular 500.

I have heard the Aerogel is soon to be replaced ao I guess they will come down in price also.