PDA

View Full Version : Head I.prestige for 17.50$

Mr.Federer
08-20-2006, 01:17 PM
Isn't this amazing? It's on the big auction site and there's a day left...I think that is amazing for people who love this stick....

Lakoste
08-20-2006, 01:45 PM
It'll go up to atleast $45 when theres 10 minutes left

c_zimma
08-20-2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah, for sure. Nobody will let that go for less than $30.

ryohazuki222
08-20-2006, 04:59 PM
sorry, but it's sort of a pet peeve of mine when ppl talk about certain e_bay things....

1) if there are more than a couple of hours left in an auction for something even remotely popular, rest assured, price will go up quite fast the closer the clock ticks to the end of the auction..... in most cases, it's a waste of time and energy to bid on something days before it ends.

2) (this especially bothers me... and my friends do it ALL the time) "OOO!!!! (insert item) is soo cheap!!! its only $2.32!!!!!" ...... ..... *time passes* .... "shipping is expensive though.... $10!" ...... basically.... ppl gouge the shipping fees all the time.... soo why say something is 2.32 and cheap... when you know damn well it'll cost you 12.32?!

hahha... guess this should probably go in the rant section..... but just had to let that one out...... BTW! i dont mean to offend the OP in any way! .. its just a pet peeve....lol

SFrazeur
08-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Personally, I would not bid on an item until the last day. I do not even take the price of the item on day one of six as the real price.

Mr.Federer
08-20-2006, 06:29 PM
sorry, but it's sort of a pet peeve of mine when ppl talk about certain e_bay things....

1) if there are more than a couple of hours left in an auction for something even remotely popular, rest assured, price will go up quite fast the closer the clock ticks to the end of the auction..... in most cases, it's a waste of time and energy to bid on something days before it ends.

2) (this especially bothers me... and my friends do it ALL the time) "OOO!!!! (insert item) is soo cheap!!! its only $2.32!!!!!" ...... ..... *time passes* .... "shipping is expensive though.... $10!" ...... basically.... ppl gouge the shipping fees all the time.... soo why say something is 2.32 and cheap... when you know damn well it'll cost you 12.32?!

hahha... guess this should probably go in the rant section..... but just had to let that one out...... BTW! i dont mean to offend the OP in any way! .. its just a pet peeve....lol

lol...I know what you mean...you didn't offend me in any way...actually I don't even give a ***** lmao. I just thought that some people might be interested because I've read alot of people here saying "Ooo I wish I can have another I.prestige but I can't find them anymore blabla" lol...