PDA

View Full Version : Asian LM Prestige Mid - excellent condition

Dennis Chan
08-20-2006, 07:26 PM
I know you'll look. No, this is just a normal LM Prestige Mid, 4 1/2 factory grip. But I lowered it's weight and swing weight to give it some Asian flavor. If interested please read on.

I have removed the bumper parts that cover the racket edge, making it a bumperless stick. Since weight was removed from the top, the racket is now lighter and more head light than stock. Also I removed the factory replacement grip, and used tapes to adjust the grip shape to be more squared, before putting two overgrips on. The overall effect is that the grip size is still 4 1/2 but has a Wilson-like shape.

Racket is strung with a full poly job. I don't know the exact details but my best guess is it has Big Hitter 17 at 52 lbs.

There is no mark on the frame. (Marks were made on the bumper only which has now been removed. And although I played with the racket afterwards, I did not scratch it at all.)

You must be interested having read this far :D. Please send questions to chankaihing@hotmail.com if you like to know more. Thanks.

Dennis Chan
09-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Still available. I will be back in town on Tuesday Sept-05 to work on any deal. Thanks.

Dennis Chan
09-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Pics available on request.

Dennis Chan
09-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Sold. Thanks.