PDA

View Full Version : red overgrip

patrick922
08-24-2006, 04:43 PM
guys i need your advice. i have been using white over grip for at least 3 years now and i think it is time for a change. i am currently using the ncode nsix-one and i want to know if the red overgrip look good on this racquet? if not what color?:confused:

meh
08-24-2006, 06:24 PM
Tourna Light Blue.

varuscelli
08-25-2006, 05:15 AM
guys i need your advice. i have been using white over grip for at least 3 years now and i think it is time for a change. i am currently using the ncode nsix-one and i want to know if the red overgrip look good on this racquet? if not what color?:confused:

It doesn't matter if it looks good or bad initially. If you play well with it, opponents will begin to fear "The Racquet with the Red Overgrip," and soon everyone will want one so that their racquets, too, will inspire fear. By default, the red overgrip will look better and better the better you play with it.

Unfortunately, I tried this with a pink and yellow flowerdy overgrip, and the experiment failed miserably. :(

Kidding! (Or am I?)

gb93433
08-25-2006, 05:45 AM

If you used blue then the racquet would be red, white, and blue.

Mr.Federer
08-25-2006, 06:59 AM

I think red would be too much...and if you're planning on buying the red yonex supergrap....don't buy it!!!!! It'll turn out very pinkish!

BDAZ
08-25-2006, 07:18 AM
ditto on the red yonex grip

TripleB
08-25-2006, 09:27 AM
The reds won't match....I would go with black. Looks classy and shows no dirt.

TripleB

Ace
08-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Use the Red Wilson H2Overgrip!
Red/Red is very cool!

Freedom
08-25-2006, 09:53 PM
Good black overgrips are Prince Microtac and Duratac.

Duzza
08-26-2006, 02:59 AM
Don't. Trust me I've seen one, it's pretty ugly. I find white is the best looking, but it's gotta be clean. Maybe something like green? :D

Duzza
08-26-2006, 03:00 AM
I think red would be too much...and if you're planning on buying the red yonex supergrap....don't buy it!!!!! It'll turn out very pinkish!
u sure u didn't buy the pink color? I did :) looks awesome and ppl thought i was queer at the same time. Awesome:eek:

varuscelli
08-26-2006, 03:08 AM
u sure u didn't buy the pink color? I did :) looks awesome and ppl thought i was queer at the same time. Awesome:eek:

That would result in the infamous "Fear the Gay (Not That There's Anything Wrong with That) Racquet." ;)

Duzza
08-26-2006, 03:15 AM
That would result in the infamous "Fear the Gay (Not That There's Anything Wrong with That) Racquet." ;)
lol i really do think it had an impact on how my opponent played.

varuscelli
08-26-2006, 03:53 AM
lol i really do think it had an impact on how my opponent played.

I think the real problem would be if you got some of those matching pink tennis balls that Penn has out right now. Combine those with the pink overgrip and you might be viewed as making some kind of statement. :)

AJK1
08-26-2006, 04:44 AM
Babolat Pro Team in Blue, looks and plays awesome! Better than Tourna by a mile.

brucie
08-26-2006, 05:21 AM
Blue looks good on the 6.1s be it Tourna blue or darker blue...

Dunlopkid
08-26-2006, 06:49 AM
Don't. Trust me I've seen one, it's pretty ugly. I find white is the best looking, but it's gotta be clean. Maybe something like green? :D

Christmas nCode.;)

nasri_babolat_storm
08-29-2006, 06:43 AM
pacific softy overgrip has a red coloured one...it feels great too...im using it with my pure storm with a hybrid pro red code..it looks great!!and the feel of softy overgrip is similar to wilson pro overgrip...try it!!dunno if ur area has pacific stuffs though..

Nblade
08-30-2006, 01:29 PM
try a yellow grip. tht cud be cool.