PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Pro Staff 7.5

steveq81
08-24-2006, 08:15 PM
I thought I would try to help out a friend of mine who is getting back into tennis after a lengthy layoff. He has a Pro Staff 7.5 that he would like to sell, so I suggested listing it here since this racquet generates some buzz every now and then.

Grip size is 4 1/2. The 7.5 experts might correct me on this, but I believe there was more than one cosmetic. This one is black with green and purple accents.

Racquet is in average shape for its age -- certainly not great, but not bad considering its age. Frame has a few spots where the outer most layer of paint scratched/peeled off upon contact with the court, so they are cosmetic problems and not all structural. I don't believe Wilson was ever known for having the most durable paint jobs, so this is fairly common.

I restrung it for him this spring with Prince Synthetic Gut with Duraflex and he did not hit with it much, so the string job is like-new, and it has a new grip as well. If you are looking to test out this somewhat hard-to-find racquet this would be a decent one to grab since it's court-ready, but keep in mind it's not a pristine antique.

$25 + $7 Priority Mail. E-mail me if you are interested or for any other info. Thanks for looking.