PDA

View Full Version : Gardiner's Resort

JB
03-05-2004, 11:21 PM
My wife and I are trying to plan a mini vacation at a tennis resort where we can both get top notch tennis instruction. I'm a 4.0 player she is probably a 3.0. We live in Nor Cal and would prob like to stay as close as we can - a short plane trip or 3-4 hours in the car....
We are thinking about Gardiner's Resort in Carmel, CA. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

borisboris
03-08-2004, 07:12 AM
My in-laws went there for the 4 day session last yr. They raved about it-I got a great pull-over also. My father in-law was a national squash champion in the 40 yr old div. He is now 65 and plays one hell of tennis match. He said this resort was ideal for improving his game and relaxing with his wife who is also a sound player. He noted the pro's really isolated some glitches and he's a better player when he left. Plus the location can't be beat.

JB
03-08-2004, 05:27 PM
That's great info. They are having a 2 for 1 special thru April this year. We live in the Bay Area (CA) so it's an easy trip down there. Thanks

rogercox
04-21-2004, 05:51 AM
You can get more information and read reviews at http://travel.tennis-warehouse.com/twtravel/Gardiners_Carmel.cfm

If you hurry and book now you can get a package for two people at the single occupancy rate provided you say you were referred by Tennis Resorts Online (which provides the travel content to Tennis Warehouse).