PDA

View Full Version : Will it come to an end?

jings
02-19-2004, 06:55 PM
As we've already managed to have a typically humoured Roddick post on the new boards I thought it was well overdue that we had the first Federer post.

He's 16 in a row (it would seem the exhibiton loss in HK to Ferrero isn't counted by the powers that be) and takes on Henman (still using his old Pro Braid) at Rotterdam. Last guy to beat Federer was Henman in Paris, who also has a 5-1 record over the Fed and has always beaten him indoors. Should make for a great match. My money is on the Fed to start reversing pretty much the last of his bogeymen records.

PureCarlosMoyaDrive
02-19-2004, 06:56 PM
I hope he takes him, and he's obviously on fire, I think he'll take out Henman too. Why hasn't Fed at least changed paintjobs yet?

Fee
02-19-2004, 08:51 PM
I think Federer is determined to prove that girlfriends make the best coaches and he is going to win every tournament he plays this year.

The Franchise
02-19-2004, 09:13 PM
Wow, how you guys can doubt Ostrich Tim Henman I have no idea. Now there are 2 things I fear in this world....they are the Devil and Ostrich Tim Henman. I pray that Federer will at least be able to keep it close.

Fred The Red
02-19-2004, 10:42 PM
I've got tickets for the semi-finals of Rotterdam, so i really hope that he wins agains Henman.

I think the head to head records of Federer are no longer interesting since
last year.
Since Wimbledon he has so much confidence... It's all diferent now than some years ago...

TheFifthSet
01-02-2010, 12:35 AM
I'll go with the underdog and say Henman in straights.