PDA

View Full Version : Why has nobody bought unique?

xtremerunnerars
08-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Considering wilson, nike, babolat, etc are all certainly larger than unique...why has nobody bought them?

I thought about that during english class today (i was so bored...........) and couldn't figure out why. I'm sure scientists could combine the formulas for wilson pro+tournagrip...and create something really special.

goblake14
08-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Perhaps because Unique is well...unique. They produce an interesting range of products for many different sports and are most likely unwilling to sell part of their business to a large conglomerate. The company that would make the most sense is wilson, but Unique has an extremely large barggaining chip with Tournagrip. They may be asking unreasonable prices for a buyout.

jonolau
08-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Perhaps because Unique is well...unique. They produce an interesting range of products for many different sports and are most likely unwilling to sell part of their business to a large conglomerate. The company that would make the most sense is wilson, but Unique has an extremely large barggaining chip with Tournagrip. They may be asking unreasonable prices for a buyout.
Ha ha, you beat me to it!

Nblade
08-31-2006, 12:40 AM
thtas probably why then, i have never ever in my life heard of unique until ow.

Ripper
08-31-2006, 06:57 AM
Yonex should buy it and, then, have Tournagrip colored like puke.