PDA

View Full Version : Sam Querrey's Racquet

bleno567
08-29-2006, 07:05 PM
I know he uses the diablo mid, but I was wondering if anyone knew what the specs on it are( i.e. how it is weighted, strings & tension, grip size etc.). I am also wondering if anyone knows if it is stock or not.

bleno567
08-30-2006, 03:09 PM
116 visits and no posts

does anyone have any idea on the racquet past that it is a diable mid?

joness
08-31-2006, 12:16 PM
i saw his rackets at a challenger in dallas, and it was the mp diablo, no weight added, figure that one out.

mctennis
08-31-2006, 01:32 PM
I saw him in Cinci and talked with him. His racquet is nothing special from what I saw. He had some annoying followers though, I think it was a childhood friend. His family was really nice as well as Sam was.

bleno567
08-31-2006, 06:57 PM
are you sure its a diablo midplus, i have read other places that it is a mid. I saw him at legg mason and he seemed like a cool guy. One thing i noticed was that he was the only person i saw that said please and thankyou to all the ballboys every single time he got a ball. I found that to be pretty cool. Unlike westley moodie who was a complete jerk to the ball boys.

Ash Doyle
09-01-2006, 05:39 AM
It gets stated on here as being a mid a lot, but I've always thought it was midplus also. About a year ago one of the pro stringers on here talked about doing his racquet, and I remember him saying it was a midplus also, but I can't find that post again.