PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Played Tennis......On Weed?

bleno567
08-30-2006, 07:48 AM
sorry i accidently posted on help and instruction, my bad.

MasterTS
08-30-2006, 07:52 AM
sorry i accidently posted on help and instruction, my bad.

No I don't smoke weed.. I know several hot blonde girls that are in early 20s but they look like they're in their 30s because of too much weed smokin! It ages your skin, darkens your teeth, and simply isn't pretty!

thursdayisgod
08-30-2006, 09:15 AM
Yeah, it sucks. You get extremely lazy and becomes very difficult to really move to get the ball. I played drunk once too and ended up over hitting every ball in to the fences, I'd never do either again.

goober
08-30-2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah, it sucks. You get extremely lazy and becomes very difficult to really move to get the ball. I played drunk once too and ended up over hitting every ball in to the fences, I'd never do either again.

Social mixed doubles with drinking can be funny. There is a mixed doubles league around here where you play one set and drink in between sets and sometimes even on changeovers. By the end of the night nobody can hit the ball but everybody thinks they are having a blast.

Swissv2
08-30-2006, 09:34 AM
its just an excuse to be idiotic on the courts. Then you have a hangover, etc etc. Weed does nothing but make you feel high and stupid, and plenty of cash down the drain.

Verbal_Kint
08-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Not that much cash...

WHERE I LIVE :D

Anyhoo, have played with a few beers, which is fun and gets you playing loose. Tried marihuana a few times while going out, but it doesn't do much for me.

OT: I had one of my best lessons while on a HUGE hangover. Didn't care, played loose, went for everything.

TENNIS_IS_FUN
08-30-2006, 04:29 PM
No, but i've seen someone take a couple puffs of marajuana during changeovers in a doubles match. There seemed to be no effects though...he played the same.