PDA

View Full Version : Pros using Babolat racquets

Roger_federer
08-31-2006, 08:59 AM
For all of the ATP and WTA pros who use Babolat racquets, do you think they actually like to use it or they are playing with it only because of the endorsement? If they had a choice, do you think they would go to a more player's frame?

Ace
08-31-2006, 09:22 AM
For all of the ATP and WTA pros who use Babolat racquets, do you think they actually like to use it or they are playing with it only because of the endorsement? If they had a choice, do you think they would go to a more player's frame?

Yeah, I'm sure Andy Roddick and Kim Clijsters just can't get endorsed by anyone else.......

Roger_federer
08-31-2006, 09:29 AM
I know your being sarcastic but there is a thing called a contract.

MasterTS
08-31-2006, 09:54 AM
I can't picture Roddick using a players racquet.. haha

johnkidd
08-31-2006, 09:57 AM

I hate that term players frame and if you don't use you you are somehow inferior in you tennis ability. To be honest I can't hit with rackets that fall into that category anymore.

But to answer your question if a pro felt they played their best tennis that will win them the most matches with a snowshoe that's probably what they would use. It's a matter of being used to something.

chaz_233
08-31-2006, 03:57 PM
Babolat sure seems to be sponsoring a whole lot of people. More than any other company, I wonder? Head also has quite a few. Not seeing many with Wilsons.

Lindsay
08-31-2006, 04:53 PM
I think people that play with them generally like them because the majority of players on the Challengers and Futures circuits, as well as top ranked ITF and USTA junior players are using Babolat. And they aren't getting paid, so I'd bet they are using what they like.