PDA

View Full Version : Lacoste Apparel?

TalkingTennis91
08-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Guys, please help me out a little here. Does ANYONE know where I can get some of the Lacoste athletic apparel that Roddick wears? Websites, I mean? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

Lleyton Hewitt
08-31-2006, 04:45 PM
i dont no any websites that carry the lacoste zip polo roddick wears....i have 2 one was £65 the black one other £42 blue on sale. the only place to get the apparel he wears is from a boutique. u may be able to get his hat on e b a y

johnkidd
08-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Guys, please help me out a little here. Does ANYONE know where I can get some of the Lacoste athletic apparel that Roddick wears? Websites, I mean? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.

You'll need to drive up to the Lacoste boutique up in Beechwood (Cleveland) You can do a search on this as well but they are the only places you get them. And be prepared to open your wallet.

tennis-skater
08-31-2006, 06:18 PM
the us open has a lacoste store =]

Feña14
08-31-2006, 07:33 PM
i dont no any websites that carry the lacoste zip polo roddick wears....i have 2 one was £65 the black one other £42 blue on sale. the only place to get the apparel he wears is from a boutique. u may be able to get his hat on e b a y

Just out of interest, where did you get them from?

I usually get normal polo's from JD Sports and get everything else from boutiques.

Lleyton Hewitt
08-31-2006, 08:06 PM
i got them from manchesters lacoste shop.....where u from in england? if u want one u should go on boxing day :D they go on sale for around £40 if in stock like for my blue one. saves u around £20.

Feña14
08-31-2006, 08:43 PM
i got them from manchesters lacoste shop.....where u from in england? if u want one u should go on boxing day :D they go on sale for around £40 if in stock like for my blue one. saves u around £20.

Ahh thanks for that. I'm from Birmingham and we have a couple of places to get Lacoste stuff from.

Boxing day though? I don't get up till about 3 on boxing day lol depends if the film is good or not :)

Andre Agasaki
09-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Hi, I just came from the US Open and the Roddick caps came in three colors and cost $40.00 a piece. The plain white/black shorts that the players wear was listed at $85.00. You get the drift. They are pretty pricey! =)

fx101
09-02-2006, 09:11 AM
The lacoste boutiques. You'll end up spending half a grand easily on a full set of gear though.

annihilatorpro
09-02-2006, 11:50 AM
Lacoste is incredibly exclusive when it comes to retailers selling their stuff. I'd wager you'll find their stuff either in their own boutiques, or maybe Nordstroms or Saks fifth; online retailers = usually fake. Be incredibly careful if you try e b a y, too, because most of the stuff on it are fake as well.

fx101
09-02-2006, 12:07 PM
That's right. Saks sells Lacoste apparel too now that I think of it.

Forehand Forever
09-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Us Open is expensive. I got the white Lacoste hat from a Lacoste store for 25 bucks when they sell it for 40 at the USO. I wanted that black polo though or the black hat.