PDA

View Full Version : Tennis in Pittsburgh

tarheels2323
09-01-2006, 11:21 AM
I just got back to school and I'm having some trouble finding hitting partners. I go to Pitt and the club team doesn't start for about another month (problems with the administration) but I am missing playing like crazy and it's only been a week. I'm thinking about joining the ladder and signing up for a USTA team but the problem is that I don't have a car out here so I can't really get places. If anyone wants to hit, just post here or email me at tarheels2323@hotmail.com.

xtremerunnerars
09-02-2006, 10:01 PM
10 characters.

tarheels2323
09-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Ah, i have a sibiling going to pitt. Too bad you're not out in the suburbs :/. If you're a college level player i don't know if it'd be terribly competitive, but i'd still like to play one of you guys some time.

College level is relative. I'm not D1 college level (well, not top D1 college level) but I'm no push over either. I love the game of tennis but all we have at Pitt is a club team that isn't even off the ground yet. I may transfer to play somewhere next semester (the problem is, I'm still having an amazing time here, but it comes at the cost of little to no competitive tennis), but I need someone here that wants to play every day like I do. But, if you want to play just let me know. Don't worry about any difference in level, tennis is fun all the time (it's just the lack of the fight that doesn't agree with me).

xtremerunnerars
09-05-2006, 01:22 PM
10 charactersss