PDA

View Full Version : Blake honors Agassi with his outfit today

cullenj76
09-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Check it out. He's wearing the classic flourescent Pink/black over white polo shirt and the head-wrap.

Edit: Matching pink spandex under black classic Nike tennis shorts!!!! LMAO

Tolip
09-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Them miss tht outfit... that's classic Agassi.

gooberwho
09-01-2006, 11:44 AM
yeah, I immediately noticed the old-school Nike shirt when he walked in the tunnel to do his pre-match interview with the USA reporter. nice touch. I remember the Agassi bandanna circa 1995, his "pirate" phase; but the shirt is from a few years earlier than that.

sloe_torture
09-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Does anybody have insight on when Nike will be coming out with retros of the Air Tech Challenge that Agassi wore in the early 90's? BTW somehow Blake's ATC getup doesn't look as flashy now compared to when AA busted out the look in 1990.

couch
09-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Does anybody have insight on when Nike will be coming out with retros of the Air Tech Challenge that Agassi wore in the early 90's? BTW somehow Blake's ATC getup doesn't look as flashy now compared to when AA busted out the look in 1990.

It has to be the longer shorts because the shorter shorts Agassi had with that giddup showed a lot more of the spandex. Can you even say spandex anymore? I thought that word was forbidden. :o