PDA

View Full Version : I Want It>Gotta have it!!!

Frodo Baggins
09-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Hey Does Anyone know?? Where I can get that shirt James is wearing??? Cause I wouldn't mind having it! I love it!!!:cool: (Wants that shirt bad).

BaseLineBash
09-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey Does Anyone know?? Where I can get that shirt James is wearing??? Cause I wouldn't mind having it! I love it!!!:cool: (Wants that shirt bad).
The bay man, that is a discontinued Agassi Shirt.

127 mph
09-01-2006, 01:32 PM
They don't go cheap either, they even cost more now with him retiring and all. But as a fellow Albertan I might know some people who might have one. Would you want the 100% cotton or the coolmax. No promises though. What size as well.

BaseLineBash
09-01-2006, 02:08 PM
My bad, the one Blake is wearing has thicker pink bars, looks to be a reissue that might be available to the public soon.

Frodo Baggins
09-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Are You Serious???:eek: 127 mph??? Are you willing to sell that shirt to me??? OR Do I have to Seduce James outta that shirt!!!;) 127 mph Let me know???

127 mph
09-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Frodo I might know some friends who have the shirt that Agassi wore, it is different than what JB had on. I am sorry but I will not sell my shirt. I am a collecter of Agassi items. I will be more than happy to ask for you. Let me know what size you would be interested in if you truly want one. Also these shirts can go for more than what they used to sell for.

Frodo Baggins
09-02-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm a med - small. < my size .. I really want one!!!;) :cool: