PDA

View Full Version : Online Court reservations software

duke_of_hazarf
07-28-2004, 03:47 PM
I am looking for people to demo my court scheduling software here and suggest enhancements:

http://web.peoriadesignweb.com/court/

Thanks!

ibemadskillzz
07-28-2004, 07:46 PM
looks good. I have some suggestions, but I do not know what I'm talking about. you should make them sign up an account. Also allow them to reserve a court between hours like 7:30 to 9:30. Not always at the top of the hour like 8 to 9. I liked it because it was simple.

Eug
07-28-2004, 08:09 PM
Looking good. My suggestion is to hide the persons name who signs up. If I sign up for an 8am court 1, The table should just say "Taken" or "booked". Privacy reasons. The person signing up for courts should be able to see the courts they have already signed up for, somehow designate it using color or their name through the use of cookies or the username/pass. Overall its a good idea and I hope it sells.

duke_of_hazarf
07-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. the court slots are all customizable, so it could be for 30 min or 1 hour or anything special. About the privacy thing, I suppose if the person is concerned about their privacy they can sign in as "taken" or "booked".

I tried to keep it as simple as possible which is why i have no logins/ passwords. The second demo does have password protection to protect againt malicious entries.

Coda
07-29-2004, 11:21 PM
excellent program...very simplistic and it gets the job done