View Full Version : Baghdatis's Dampner

09-05-2006, 03:30 AM
Hey All,
Could someone please tell me what the name of the dampner Baghdatis uses on his racquet is called?
The small white square, I'm sure it was from Fischer.
I used to own a couple on my racquets but they broke and I can't find where I can purchase more.

If anyone knows the name please let me know, it would be very much appreciated.


09-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Yes, it's dampener from Fischer.

09-06-2006, 03:18 AM
I know that, BUT what dampner exactly. I can't find it on TW or in my sponsors catalogue.

09-06-2006, 05:49 AM
it is called fischer vibrastop, they have been making it for years, now it seems like they want to replace it with the rounded one called shockstop. hrbaty, pavel are also using it.

09-06-2006, 11:09 AM
They are Fischer Vibrastops sold in two packs, but not in the U.S. These were made popular a few years ago by Stich and Kafelnikov. I also use these as I love the slight dampening and small formfactor.

If you dig around you can find some shops still with them. I bought about 15 packs of these a few years ago that I've still got in the box because I was scared that I wouldn't be able to find them again..

09-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Awesome thank-you.
I have the new ShockStops, they came with my MSpeeds.
I was after the old model though, much better in my opinion