PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Gamma Guard tape?

danidentity
09-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Hi guys, my first post here, seems like a great forum and a great place to learn.

I'm looking to buy some head tape, preferably the clear Gamma Guard tape. There aren't any local tennis shops around me, only large sporting goods stores like Sports Authority and Dick's Sporting Goods. Does anyone know if either of those stores carries head tape?

Thanks!

TripleB
09-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Hi guys, my first post here, seems like a great forum and a great place to learn.

I'm looking to buy some head tape, preferably the clear Gamma Guard tape. There aren't any local tennis shops around me, only large sporting goods stores like Sports Authority and Dick's Sporting Goods. Does anyone know if either of those stores carries head tape?

Thanks!

A couple years ago I asked Chris (from TW) about carrying this head tape at T-W but they haven't started carrying it yet. Not sure if SA or DSG carry it or not. I order mine from ATSSports (everything else tennis related I order from T-W) and order 4 rolls at a time.

TripleB

Ripper
09-08-2006, 05:36 AM
I have 2 unopened packages of the clear Gamma head tape, should you be interested.

frekcles
09-08-2006, 08:38 AM

Thanks!

I bought some from Sports Authority.

dennis1188
09-08-2006, 03:05 PM
IMO the Babolat headguard/tape is better (humid climates). I found after few weeks, the gamma (blk color tape) adhesive residue is a problem, as the adhesive will come off the tape and dry on the frame. I hv had no problem w/ any babolat tape. Cheers.