PDA

View Full Version : LM Radical MP vs Dunlop HM 200G

0d1n
09-08-2006, 01:36 PM
All, I have a friend who needs a new racket, and he does not want to spend a huge amount of money on it. That immediately made me think about the two rackets I mention in the thread name:
- Head LM Radical MP
-Dunlop HM 200g

I have only played with the Prestige model from Head (i.P, LM.P) but never used a Radical so I am in the dark about it.
I have hit briefly (a couple of games) with the HM 200g and I liked it...nice solid static weight but pretty low swingweight ...I found it maneuverable and a good all-round racket.
However…I have also read the TW reviews on the two sticks and the Radical got higher scores in just about every category from the TW play testers. The 200g got pretty low scores from what I saw.
If I would not have read those reviews I would have clearly recommended the HM 200g…but now I’m not sure.
Ah...he can't demo the rackets unfortunately...so we will have to "guess" and hope we are lucky :).
Any useful input on the two rackets will be much appreciated so please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks in advance.

0d1n
09-09-2006, 02:57 AM
He has a sensitive elbow also ...so please take that into consideration when comparing.