wich is better. a mid raquet or a mid plus raquet

i need to no

Nar57981
09-09-2006, 06:09 PM
you need to give us your playing style, what lvl you are, etc

Mid racquets have more control, midplus are more forgiving and have more spin

tennisnj
09-09-2006, 06:24 PM
The heck with playing style, what's needed is a dictionary!

battousai555
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
you need to give us your playing style, what lvl you are, etc

Mid racquets have more control, midplus are more forgiving and have more spin
Mid racquets don't necessarily have more control. If someone of low skill level changes from a midplus to a midsize they aren't going to get more control if they can't consistently hit the sweetspot. To answer the OP's question, one isn't necessarily better than the other because it depends on the player. You'll just have to experiment with both kinds of headsizes (through TW's demo program perhaps?), and find out which optimizes your game.

VGP
09-09-2006, 07:20 PM
wich is better. a mid raquet or a mid plus raquet

i need to no

eye sekund da dikshunery komehnt.......

de OP's pohst iz freekin high-lariuhs!

BTW - de anser iz "deepens ahn da playa, deepens ahn da rakket."

nViATi
09-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Mid racquets don't necessarily have more control. If someone of low skill level changes from a midplus to a midsize they aren't going to get more control if they can't consistently hit the sweetspot. To answer the OP's question, one isn't necessarily better than the other because it depends on the player. You'll just have to experiment with both kinds of headsizes (through TW's demo program perhaps?), and find out which optimizes your game.
Yeah battoussai i agree completely. Some new players get totally caught into the "control" thing and think that buying something that's "more control" will bring their strokes into control. It won't.