PDA

View Full Version : ~n-codes~

iamGG
09-10-2006, 12:19 AM
blah blah blah blah

Fishbulb
09-10-2006, 01:46 AM
No offence, but you seem a bit too cool for yourself.
Do your homework and find a good racquet.

And whatever racquet you have right now, use it to play TENNIS. Dont blame the racquet for you bad techniques.

iamGG
09-10-2006, 12:12 PM
your gay! :o

NYCEnglish
09-10-2006, 12:14 PM

His gay what? Did you mean 'you're' perhaps?

Mr. Blond
09-10-2006, 01:09 PM
His gay what? Did you mean 'you're' perhaps?

that is funny, I am a teacher and see that mistake all the time...bravo to you for correcting him!! LMAO

Nar57981
09-10-2006, 01:16 PM
that is funny, I am a teacher and see that mistake all the time...bravo to you for correcting him!! LMAO

I wish i had you as a teacher...i've never heard one say LMAO! xD

CR Jason
09-10-2006, 01:32 PM
n codes are good.

The Dampener
09-10-2006, 03:54 PM

Teacher blabit,

Don't forget proper capitalization and the use of periods to separate complete thoughts.;)

John

Will888
09-10-2006, 09:23 PM

lol thats classic

superstition
09-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Like Martina Navratilova, the best female tennis player of all time? Or like Bill Tilden, the tennis player who was so great he was practically unbeatable during his prime, and even let players win get him down a set at love and 0-4 and come back and win the match?

I realize that "gay" has become "bad" in the lexicon of kids today, but think about using "black" or "jewish" or "mexican", or some other minority instead of gay. How would that look to others? Gay people like myself come here to talk about tennis, not have our sexuality randomly brought up in a negative light.

"That's so black!"

harryz
09-21-2006, 06:54 PM
As for nCodes, I think that they are largely overpriced. Not bad compared to most junk out there that is too powerful, lacks feel, is bad for the (take your pick) shoulder, wrist, elbow, etc... if you aren't young, flexible and resilient. Nah....give me old school sticks like the original 6.1 "classic," the "6.0" Pro Staff, the 6.2 "skunk" and even the Profile any day. The nCode 6.1 18x20 is pretty good but heavy and dead feeling. The HPS is better, but the 6.1 trumps it. Likewise the original Pro Staff (Chicago, St. Vincent, Taiwan and even Chinese versions). Not to mention the Jack Kramer Autograph, Kramer Pro Staff, Advantage, Stan Smith, Chris Evert (funniest tennis ad ever, by the way-- Chris talking about how she loves her new racquet with it's "stiff head and flexible shaft"-- she must have known the implications too, since she smiled while saying it all with a relatively straight face!), T-2000/3000/4000, Ultra, Ultra 2, Sting etc....

drakulie
09-21-2006, 07:00 PM
blah blah blah blah

I have to totally disagree with you on this one. You see Roger Federer the #1 player in the world uses a ncode and ..........

superstition
09-21-2006, 07:05 PM
I think the Kramer mid is too flexible because of the fiberglass, although I did well with it in doubles. The kevlar frame offers much more power.

abenguyen
09-21-2006, 07:06 PM
well technically he isn't using an ncode according to many threads on this forum he is using some older wilson thats not and ncode but painted over