PDA

View Full Version : Volkl website

El Diablo
09-11-2006, 01:58 PM
It seems the domain name for Volkl "expired" 9/5/06 and is yet to be either retired or renewed, rendering the website defunct presently. What is this robust enterprise up to? Maybe they'll all be Boris Becker racquets henceforth??

couch
09-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Try www.volkl-tennis.com I'm sure you are trying to be smart but just in case I will try and be nice.

El Diablo
09-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Yes, that leads to the international site, including products not sold here. The north american site, which details what is sold in the USA, seems to have disappeared for now.

bigdaddy
09-12-2006, 05:35 AM
You're right. I been playing with Volkl for several months now. Already I can't buy a racquet except on line but I had the website for info. This makes me wonder. The international site is of no use to me at all. I may have to think twice before continuing to use Volkl.

Rory G
09-12-2006, 07:59 AM
Yeah, I had their main site and tennis site bookmarked and both are out of commission. Weird. Not even a notice to direct you to another website link (if they had a new location). Makes you wonder what going on with Volkl.

Ripper
09-12-2006, 10:42 AM
I'm not sure I agree with some of you here. Ok, I don't know about Volk, but let me use Luxilon as an example. Luxilon has to be making tons of cash. Yet, not only is their web site crap, but they haven't updated it a long, long, time.