PDA

View Full Version : flexpoint fire, lm fire, lm radical

abenguyen
09-11-2006, 06:40 PM
i am still between these 3 racquets i have demoed the flexpoint fire but havn't got my hands on the liquidmetals because they are being discontinued. what racquet would you guys suggest for me? im a 3.0-3.5 getting better day by day and i currently use an oversize hindering my ability to develop good strokes and i can play with a midplus well. im still undecided. any help?

kerplunker
09-11-2006, 06:49 PM
try the LM Heat...Looks good for you

tempura_MAKI
09-11-2006, 10:41 PM
I played with an OS racquet since I was a 3.0, and for months while being 4.0. OS racquets are good sizes to get your strokes down. To learn proper form, technique, and style. Once you have that down then the midplus's are merely preference. never once did I feel an OS hindered my progression. Only thing I noticed, was inconsistency, thus leading me to demo a midplus and liking it. Tennis warehouse has a good demo program, demo these three racquets in midplus and go from there.

frekcles
09-12-2006, 10:04 AM
LM Radical!

Great racquet as-is or you can customize with some lead tape.

Where do you live abe?

abenguyen
09-12-2006, 06:37 PM
i live in keller, texas so im thinking shipping is about $20 for one racquet for one week so that is saying like me spending $60 to demo 3 racquets?

Say Chi Sin Lo
09-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Give Ti. Fire Pro Edition a try.... but if you can find it, you might as well buy it