PDA

View Full Version : what's ferrer's next pj going to be of?

Bogie
09-11-2006, 06:23 PM
well, since the shark db is discontinued, then im guessing that they are going to have to paint his tt warrior longbody's with something else. my guess is maybe the new diablo xp that is going to be released sometime in the near future because i heard that he doesn't really like the o3's and doesn't have the time to get used to them. so anyone know?

FitzRoy
09-11-2006, 06:28 PM
well, since the shark db is discontinued, then im guessing that they are going to have to paint his tt warrior longbody's with something else. my guess is maybe the new diablo xp that is going to be released sometime in the near future because i heard that he doesn't really like the o3's and doesn't have the time to get used to them. so anyone know?

His racquet is really a TT warrior? Any idea when he first started using that? I recall demoing one a while back. Thought it was a good racquet but too light (this was before I'd learned to customize weight). Looking at it now, it seems to be pretty good for customizing.

Bogie
09-11-2006, 06:33 PM
yep his racquet is a tt warrior longbody(28 inches) with a shark db paintjob. only now i dont really know what he can possibly paint it since the shark db is discontinued and none of the new prince sticks have the double bridge like the tt warrior does and the new diablos don't have it either so its going to be a dead giveaway if he paints it any of those. kind of puts prince in a tough spot.

FitzRoy
09-11-2006, 06:46 PM
yep his racquet is a tt warrior longbody(28 inches) with a shark db paintjob. only now i dont really know what he can possibly paint it since the shark db is discontinued and none of the new prince sticks have the double bridge like the tt warrior does and the new diablos don't have it either so its going to be a dead giveaway if he paints it any of those. kind of puts prince in a tough spot.

They'll probably just paint it something it's obviously not - most casual observers won't know the difference, and those who do probably weren't going to buy any newer frames just because David Ferrer uses them ;)

Bogie
09-11-2006, 06:52 PM
They'll probably just paint it something it's obviously not - most casual observers won't know the difference, and those who do probably weren't going to buy any newer frames just because David Ferrer uses them ;)

if that was the case then they wouldn't have painted his shark db. same as with tons of other pros. for example, marc gicquel is obviously using a flexpoint prestige mp pj but they still painted it and you'd think he has less of a following than ferrer. tommy haas is obviously using a pj because of the 18 x 20 string pattern and because if u look closely its actually painted wrongly with dunlop written on the side where it sez m-fil on the actual 300. many people have less of a following than david ferrer but their sponsors still take the time and try to come up with something that the public will fall for. so should be interesting. if anyone knows or has a good guess of what he could be using, please post. thanks

jura
09-11-2006, 11:14 PM
His racquet is really a TT warrior? Any idea when he first started using that?
He started with Prince at 2004. Before he was using a Wilson 6.1 with 16 mains.

Chang
09-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Or they could just paint it black and call it a "experimental"

Haasquet
09-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Or they could just paint it black and call it a "experimental"

Just to be safe, though, they should probably also write 'James Blake' on it... if only for the amusement of pj speculators on this board.

Zets147
09-12-2006, 08:03 PM
I customized mine to be 352g TT War OS, it's my backup :D

Bogie
09-16-2006, 09:11 AM
I customized mine to be 352g TT War OS, it's my backup :D

not to be harsh or anything but what does that have to do with this thread and how is that contributing anything?