PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Head iPrestige gathering dust!

AJK1
09-11-2006, 09:35 PM
I was looking at my local Pro Shop the other day and noticed buried behind a stack of other racquets a brand new Head iPrestige Midplus. It is black in colour, with the gold things on the throat area. It has no strings, is a 4 1/2 grip and has gathered a lot of dust all over it. Would it be worth buying? I've heard these are a classic frame? I reckon it's been sitting there for a couple of years?
I thought i might offer a ridiculous price and see what they say? Comments?

fishuuuuu
09-11-2006, 09:59 PM
I was looking at my local Pro Shop the other day and noticed buried behind a stack of other racquets a brand new Head iPrestige Midplus. It is black in colour, with the gold things on the throat area. It has no strings, is a 4 1/2 grip and has gathered a lot of dust all over it. Would it be worth buying? I've heard these are a classic frame? I reckon it's been sitting there for a couple of years?
I thought i might offer a ridiculous price and see what they say? Comments?

Pretty rare nowadays, they were more muted than the LM series of Prestiges for me. They're awesome though, as all Prestiges go.

AJK1
09-11-2006, 11:52 PM
"Bump" anyone else have any comments on this frame?

BHud
09-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Buy it...a great frame.

Richie Rich
09-12-2006, 04:08 AM
played with it for a while before i went to the TF 325. i likes the i.prestige line becuase they played stiffer than all the other prestiges and i actually felt like i was getting some good power (and not hitting with a wet noodle like the other prestiges). the extra length helped on the serve and the backhand. if you can get it for a good price pick it up. if you don't like it i'm sure you can sell it easy.

cghipp
09-12-2006, 04:24 AM
It's a great frame. I've been playing with it since it came out, only just recently looking for something a little lighter. It's got nice pop if you have a full swing, very stable, tons of control, and is very easy on the arm.

AJK1
09-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Thanks for all your input, i'll check it out further this week. :D