PDA

View Full Version : Tennis camp information (general)

Surecatch
09-12-2006, 09:51 AM
I'm approaching 40 years old in the next week or so and my wife has expressed a desire to give me a gift "fitting" of such a milestone...something a bit more extravagant than the normal run of the mill b-day present. Unfortunately, with eight days left until the day she has admitted that she is out of ideas and has put the onus on me to give her some ideas. I've struggled with this but the idea of a three day tennis camp next summer has occurred to me. Now what I'm wondering is, for a three day/two night camp with room and board...what would a ballpark be on the cost. I'd like one with room and board but probably not "required". If anyone has any general information or, even better specific information, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm in Michigan....something in the ******* or close is a must.

Geezer Guy
09-12-2006, 10:02 AM
check out www.TennisResortsOnline.com for info about various places and prices.

Sounds like fun. Got you a good wife there!

Geezer Guy
09-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Just a thought: Many facilities have packages from Sun - Fri that are just a little bit more than the Fri - Sun packages. However, you'd obviously get in a lot more tennis and the number of people is a lot smaller - so you'd get more personal instruction. If you could swing a week package instead of a week-end package, you might enjoy it even more.

(But maybe you shouldn't push your luck.)