PDA

View Full Version : Questions all about Nasdaq 100 in MIami

i am a tennis freak
09-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Can anyone help me about the Sony Ericcson tourney in MIami..........I want to go but need some info.........#1 Is it worth it to pay 615$ per ticket for all 22 sessions ( buying 2 tix).....I am thinking of getting the classic package at $144 for 6 sessions fri sat sun ..............thats 288 as opposed to $ 1230.......though the classic pacgage is a 400 level seat .....the other package for all 22 sessions is a 300 level seat.......................i guess my main ??? is ...Can you move down from the 400 level to the 300 level easily....especially early during the tourney?????????????.........If anyone can help i would appreciate it...........................i would prefer to go fri - mon of the 1st week yet have good seats at a good price...........never been there but i would not want to sit in the 400 level from the photos ive seen...................thank

tennis_lover
09-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Can anyone help me about the Sony Ericcson tourney in MIami..........I want to go but need some info.........#1 Is it worth it to pay 615$ per ticket for all 22 sessions ( buying 2 tix).....I am thinking of getting the classic package at $144 for 6 sessions fri sat sun ..............thats 288 as opposed to $ 1230.......though the classic pacgage is a 400 level seat .....the other package for all 22 sessions is a 300 level seat.......................i guess my main ??? is ...Can you move down from the 400 level to the 300 level easily....especially early during the tourney?????????????.........If anyone can help i would appreciate it...........................i would prefer to go fri - mon of the 1st week yet have good seats at a good price...........never been there but i would not want to sit in the 400 level from the photos ive seen...................thank

If you can afford it, I would suggest getting the package for all 22 sessions. You'll get more bang for your buck, be able to check out EVERYTHING that's going on around the grounds, and have a greater opportunity to see all the players. You might also get to know one of the staff members/volunteers there and that could lead to additional perks. BTW, I worked (they call it volunteering) there this year.