PDA

View Full Version : Video Clips of Bruguera?

Frenchie
09-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Does any one have clips or know a place that has clips of Sergi Bruguera? If you have video, upload it to yousendit or something. I wanna see this guy's massive topspin.

Feņa14
09-12-2006, 07:50 PM
He's got some pretty funky strokes and grips. I always enjoyed watching him back in the 90's, getting the old tapes and dvds out of his French Open wins is always fun.

You could probably find some dvd's to buy on the internet, the 1993 final V Courier would be a nice one to start with.

Frenchie
09-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Anyone have clips on the internet?

!Tym
10-02-2006, 05:26 PM
He's on youtube I think. Two clips, like a point against Rios at the US Open in a Rios highlight clip (I saw part of that match, Bruguera was "flat," he was like that a lot of times, a lot like how Pioline was like that too).

Also, against Rafter, there's a few points shown, from their classic Wimbledon encounter in 94, including one of his patented whip-dip short angle inside-out passes with a mere flick of the wrist, no one was better at that style of passing shot than Bruguera.

BluBarry
10-02-2006, 05:34 PM
If you have TTC you can watch him right now playing against Aaron Kricstein

Frenchie
11-08-2006, 06:59 PM
am i dreaming or was a bruguera vs krickstein match video floating around here? can anyone link me to it?

rod99
11-08-2006, 07:01 PM
just go to www.youtube.com and type his name in the search field.

The ball was in
11-08-2006, 10:57 PM
I think i have two matches on tape which i will transfer onto DVD...one was the French Open vs Sampras in 1993 and i think i also have the Courier v Brugera final for that same year...i remember 1 forehand he hit was unbelievable...inside out and if memory serves me right it landed right in the corner of the service box!!

Frenchie
12-03-2006, 08:35 AM
I swear to god there was a post containing a website with Bruguera vs Krickstein downloadable on it.

JohnS
12-04-2006, 07:30 AM
He's got some pretty funky strokes and grips. I always enjoyed watching him back in the 90's, getting the old tapes and dvds out of his French Open wins is always fun.

You could probably find some dvd's to buy on the internet, the 1993 final V Courier would be a nice one to start with.

I saw him play Courier this past summer in Charlotte at the Palisades. Man, that "EYE-DROPPA" is sick... I kept count too, he was like 10 for 12 winning on drop shots alone. :D