PDA

View Full Version : If I like Hybrid Hornet, O3 Tour, nSurge...

kem
09-12-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm in the process of demoing some racquets and out of all the ones I tested I really liked these:
Prince O3 Hybrid Hornet
Wilson nCode nSurge
Prince 03 Tour Midplus (Really liked the feel and control, but I could use a tad more power from a racquet. I could easily grow into getting used to it though).

And I disliked these:
Prince O3 White (really didnt like)
Prince O3 Red (really didnt like)
Head Flexpoint 6 (okay)
Prince O3 Hybrid Spectrum (similar to Hornet, but Hornet was better, this had too much power)

So what else shhould I try?

I figured the Prince Hybrid Shark is a good choice since it seems to slate nicely between the two princes I really liked. Here are some others I'm thinking of trying, but I don't want to demo too many more, so if I could get some guidance that would be nice.

Prince O3 Hybrid Shark Midplus
Wilson nBlade nCode Midplus
Wilson nCode nPro Open
Wilson nCode nSix-Two
nTour Two Midplus 95
Head Flexpoint Instinct
Head Flexpoint Heat
Head Flexpoint Radical Midplus
Head Flexpoint FXP Prestige Team
Dunlop M-Fil 300
Dunlop M-Fil 400

Thunderbrat
09-13-2006, 06:22 PM
If you like the O3 Mid or Midplus but are looking for a tad more power the O3 Tour OS is a great choice. It feels like the other tours in terms of control but it has a little more pop. This is especially noticable on serves and volleys. It's also great if you're looking to add a little topspin.

One thing to note is that it's 27.5 inches. This is a half inch longer then the other tours or the hybrid hornet. I love this fact because this is very similar to the original hornet OS which is what I'm thinking of switching from myself. The half inch adds power but some may say it takes away in terms of manuverability.

-Thunderbrat.