PDA

View Full Version : Is this a fraud???

beaway
09-13-2006, 01:43 AM
I want to buy an electric scoreboard. When I search it on ****, I find the ideal one-- Multisport Tabletop Electric Scoreboard. Now the problem is, the same item, two different stores, two different prices, $264 VS $349. You can have a search yourself.

I was told that there are lots of frauds on ****. Is this a fraud then??? I’m afraid it’s too low to be true. How do you guys think??? Thanks a bunch!

beaway
09-13-2006, 01:44 AM
****?
cannot appear here?

Duzza
09-13-2006, 02:02 AM
E B A Y is quite respectable, so no, chances are it won't be fraud.

flash9
09-13-2006, 05:01 AM
I want to buy an electric scoreboard. When I search it on ****, I find the ideal one-- Multisport Tabletop Electric Scoreboard. Now the problem is, the same item, two different stores, two different prices, $264 VS $349. You can have a search yourself.

I was told that there are lots of frauds on ****. Is this a fraud then??? Iím afraid itís too low to be true. How do you guys think??? Thanks a bunch!
I did a quick search on the model number AC-MCSB2222 and found two stores (Atafa) and (OpenTip) selling it for $264 not on *Bay. Try it for yourself.

gb93433
09-13-2006, 06:22 AM
The two sellers have different feedback. I would read that first.

There are times when people are selling things on the big auction to get advertisement space. Sometimes I have been able to go to their website and found it cheaper there.

In this case though, one of them wanted $499
The other listed it for $264 on their website.

beaway
09-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Thanks a lot.

I decide to get it direct from www.opentip.com. They're in Needham, Mass....

They give me an addtional 5% discount using their coupon. Great!:mrgreen: :)