PDA

View Full Version : FP Radical MP/OS

Hoot
09-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Can anyone tell me if the FP Radical OS has a lot more pop than the MP and how easy it is the generate spin with the OS?

I have hit the MP and liked it a lot but was curious if the OS would have the same power level but more forgiveness with the added size. I do not want a rocket launcher like the other OS racquets that I have tried.

Also can anyone tell me if the LM Radical would be a better choice especially since they are cheaper?

HBK
09-14-2006, 07:25 PM
os has a lot of power. balls will fly on you.

fxp rad mp feels nothing like the lm rad mp. lm, to me, feels like a player's racquet, while the fxp plays like a 'tweener. much easier to generate topspin with the fxp, though. i like the lm because it lends itself to hitting flat. i leaded up the fxp at 3 and 9 just to make it play more like the lm.

Hoot
09-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the reply.

One more question. What about the LM Rad OS? Does it have as much power as the FP or is it lower?

Volly master
09-15-2006, 02:54 PM
i have a LM radical OS

i love it.

umm i have a high tension so its not that big of a deal for me to be sparying balls all over the place, but oh well.

Hoot
09-15-2006, 08:21 PM
briefly hit with the FP Rad OS tonight and really liked it. It didn't seem to have too much pop and seemed easy to control but this was hitting with my 11 year old daughter and I still need to try it in a match.

I can't find a demo of the LM Rad OS but can buy one from a local shop for $69. I wish I could hit with it to compare to the FP Rad OS and see which one is better.

BaseLineBash
09-15-2006, 11:32 PM
briefly hit with the FP Rad OS tonight and really liked it. It didn't seem to have too much pop and seemed easy to control but this was hitting with my 11 year old daughter and I still need to try it in a match.

I can't find a demo of the LM Rad OS but can buy one from a local shop for $69. I wish I could hit with it to compare to the FP Rad OS and see which one is better.
They're almost identical minus the cosmetics. I'd go LM Rad OS and weight it up indefinately and use mid to mid high tension. Stock they are too tinny.

BaseLineBash
09-15-2006, 11:36 PM
You know, on second thought just demo or buy a POG OS. That will really cover all the bases.

Hoot
09-16-2006, 08:17 PM
I will try and demo one soon. I have not really considered it but should have.