PDA

View Full Version : Prince Pro

Nar57981
09-15-2006, 01:51 PM
My sister is in college right now and play every day...so she breaks racquets like every week, and we don't want to buy her $7 every week and $5 for someone to string it. The best string that her coach can get is Prince Pro. He said a lot of the guys use a hybrid of this with synthetic gut (like the Blend that you can buy from TW).
She's gotten used to Head Fiber gel Power 16g, would this be a good/safe move for her?
Also how well does kevlar play? i don't see very much on the market. I'd like to tell her what she should try out. Also is there any other Prince string that you'd suggest that would be better than this?

PBODY99
09-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Is the string PRO Blend? That is a kelvlar that is used in the mains and is nothing like the soft multi she is now using. The Prince line has Topspin with duarflex, that she could cross with one of the Prince multis. If more durability is needed she is on the poly path,which can have shock issuses. Hope this helps:cool:

Nar57981
09-15-2006, 02:41 PM
it's the Pro blend that is kevlar, but would putting synthetic gut make it that much better?, might cut the cost of strings in have...but i think she'll try out the poly (it's free :D)

Ripper
09-16-2006, 12:04 PM
...so she breaks racquets like every week

Wow!

Nar57981
09-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Basically every week, she has at least 4 had at least like 4 hours (sometimes 2-a-days O.o) a day before her school started, i think it's like 2 or 3 hours a day now