PDA

View Full Version : Balance of the POG OS

haerdalis
09-16-2006, 02:15 PM
I am messing around a little with the POG OS, trying to make it play like my prostaff tour 90. However balancing the racquet made me wonder about the headheavyness of the POG. Because the head is so big even with the same balance point as my wilson it feels headheavy. What do you guys who play POG OS do about that? I have added a total of 6 grams at 3 and 9 and 12 grams at the top of the handle in an attempt at making it similar to the tour 90 in weight and balance.

BaseLineBash
09-16-2006, 02:59 PM
I am messing around a little with the POG OS, trying to make it play like my prostaff tour 90. However balancing the racquet made me wonder about the headheavyness of the POG. Because the head is so big even with the same balance point as my wilson it feels headheavy. What do you guys who play POG OS do about that? I have added a total of 6 grams at 3 and 9 and 12 grams at the top of the handle in an attempt at making it similar to the tour 90 in weight and balance.
Depends, do you own the 9pts. or 5pts. headlight POG OS.

haerdalis
09-16-2006, 03:49 PM
5 points. But it is not 5 points headlight now, much less. But I feel that it needs to be more headlight to retain the same feel with the headsize so big.