PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop M-Fil Bag Feedback..

pNoyr3D
09-20-2006, 07:13 AM
Well.. I am really thinking of getting the Dunlop M-Fil Red bag soon, because I currently own 2 M-Fil 300's just to match it and I love the Dunlop Brand. Now I have a question, does it stay in shape when you carry it around, does it have alot of space inside and is there extra pockets inside, etc..

Any of you own the bag? If so what are your experiences with it and what do you like/dislike.

Surecatch
09-21-2006, 05:06 AM
Well.. I am really thinking of getting the Dunlop M-Fil Red bag soon, because I currently own 2 M-Fil 300's just to match it and I love the Dunlop Brand. Now I have a question, does it stay in shape when you carry it around, does it have alot of space inside and is there extra pockets inside, etc..

Any of you own the bag? If so what are your experiences with it and what do you like/dislike.

I have the six racket bag and it does hold it's shape well although I haven't used it a ton yet due to some injuries having sidelined me for the last few months. The one I have doesn't have any pockets and that bummed me out a bit but I just carry three rackets in one side and fill the other side with all my other junk that I take with me. It works pretty well in the absense having one of those huge 12 racket jobs........to big for me.

pNoyr3D
09-21-2006, 05:54 AM
Hm... No pockets! Haha, it's okay.. I'll probably do the same as you, since I have 2 Dunlop M-Fil 300's, just to match it.. I really like the Dunlop Brand..

d wayne
09-21-2006, 07:26 AM
I bought the red 10 racquet bag because I have to carry a knee brace inside.
The bag is great, roomy but not too bulky. I have used it for a year and it holds its shape well & looks great still- not much(if any) color fading.
I use 1 side for my 3 mFil 300 racquets(also keep a plastic bag of lead tape there)
The other side I keep extra socks, hats, used balls, wristbands & towels. In the middle, I keep my brace, a jump rope, containers of Super Grap and new balls.
If it were not fo rthe brace, I would have picked the 6 pack and it would have been large enough to hold everything comfortably.
It is a very nice bag

pNoyr3D
09-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Thanks alot for the feedback d wayne.. Sounds like a really great bag. Over a year and it still keep's it shape huh.. That's pretty impressive.

Bogie
09-21-2006, 08:37 PM
definitely very nice bag. extremely well made and durable, molded so it always retains the shape, comfortable padding, and the inside is huge- you can fit anything you can possibly imagine in there and still have room left over. and on top of that, the price is awesome. in my opinion, one of the best bags out there right now.

pNoyr3D
09-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Awesome thanks alot!! Now all I have to do is save money and i'll buy this, thanks!

dunlopjew
09-23-2006, 08:50 PM
wow we actually have amost the same setup then. right now im rocking the mfil 300 weighed to about 12 oz. strung with sensation 17L crosses @ 51 and hurricane 17L mains @ 61. and im using the red dunlop mfil bag as well. amazing bag by the way, along with the best racquets out there. no way you can go wrong. enjoy bro.

pNoyr3D
09-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Thanks dunlopjew!! Yeah almost, I got full hurricane though.. Thanks alot for the bag feedback.. Gonna buy one next week..

CivicLx
09-23-2006, 11:00 PM
I've seen a couple guys with the bag...I think Dunlop bags are molded so they keep thier shape...now if you sat on it everyday that might be a different story

pNoyr3D
09-24-2006, 05:20 AM
Lol.. I don't sit on bags, lol!! That's awesome though. Thanks.

CivicLx
09-25-2006, 08:54 PM
well you should be safe then:) that's too bad they don't have pockets but using the other section should work fine like surecatch mentioned. which color are you going to get?

pNoyr3D
09-26-2006, 06:50 AM
I am going to get the RED one.. Matches very well with my M-Fil 300's..

GokuQ
10-23-2006, 08:37 PM
hi are you still looking for a red mfil bag, i'm selling mine
barely used

its the 10 pack one

pNoyr3D
10-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Yes I am, 10 pack is a bit big I am looking for a 6 pack but how much are you willing?

Instead drop me off an email at JAbad91 [at] gmail [dot] com ..