PDA

View Full Version : SPPP/Pro Hurricane Tour

tennis-skater
09-24-2006, 03:40 PM
would you reccomend me using these in a hybrid or full job, n6.1 tour 90. if i do hybrid i plan on doing it with gosen micro 16
thanks

hubijerk
09-24-2006, 07:52 PM
hey, i saw your message on the other post, i strung my ncode with just babolat pro hurricane tour 16 at 55, ive never used hybrid stringings though i was considering giving a gut/ poly combo a try.....i need durable strings as i break just about everything besides poly.....big banger lasts a looooong time for me but it feels like im playing with metal wire rather than tennis string, and its a very heavy string as well..... the pro hurricane so far has held up well, ive been playing it for about 6-8 hours and it looks and feels like new, no notching, no string movement, no noticeable tension loss....and the hurricane is softer feeling than the alu and seems to pocket much better, cant comment on what would be a good hybrid sting to run with it but i like it alot as a standalone string.

NYCEnglish
09-25-2006, 05:18 AM
I currently have my n6.1 95 strung with Pro Hurricane 17 on the mains and Gosen sheep micro 17 on the crosses (55/57).

I like the feel of the combo especially for the first hour of playing but then more tension was lost. It's still pretty good, and a fairly soft combo.

Spin potential is good, and the power is controllable - I would recommend this combo.

I plan to restring with SPPP and Gosen soon.

tennis-skater
09-25-2006, 11:22 AM
alright thanks NYC!
keep me updated on the SPPP