View Full Version : A Conundrum....

09-25-2006, 05:31 PM
No spell check on that word by the way....Well I have the oppurtunity to buy a PD cortex new for a very good price that I can only get in the near future. I have the money but my dearest mother asked whether or not I should wait until tennis season to get a new racquet. In case something new came out. I have been wanting this for a long time since I demoed it, and no finally have a chance to get it. The only indoor courts where I can play in the November-January months are about an 1 hour away, so I would get there once or twice a week. Should I buy it for the good price and not play with it that much for the winter. Or should I wait until next tennis season(so far away) to make sure something new and different(such as new pure storm) doesn't come out? Thanks for the replys.

09-25-2006, 06:17 PM
You sound like you're about to step onto the merry-go-round of racket buying.....

If you can demo the PD with Coretex.....

BTW, If you demo it, like it, and PLAY WELL with it AND don't hurt yourself (go out at least 3 times with it)....I wouldn't wait to get it till tennis season. You don't want to be adjusting to a new frame DURING tennis season.

09-25-2006, 06:21 PM
I have already demoed it. I liked it a lot. Loved the spin it gave me. I'm just hoping some new racquet that I will like a lot doesn't come out. Me and my parents have a deal.....two racquets(same frame) for two years. I'm worried that something different will come out and I will be stuck with the PD for the next 2 years.....

More than anything I am spending my own money and don't want to be dissapointed lol.

09-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Like I have done, you can sell it if you find another more favorite racquet lest you stick with it for too long.

09-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Yup, I think I am going to go for it. Sorry all the babolat haters but there is going to be another PD user in the world....