PDA

View Full Version : racquet recomendation

th____44
09-25-2006, 05:34 PM

Noveson
09-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Woah....Aero Tour=Piece of crap

I like the aero drive and a lot of babolats....but ask anybody the aero tour is on clearance for a reason. I have heard good things about the Dunlops and their stability though. Go with that one. Also check out the Flexpoint Prestige mid.

th____44
09-25-2006, 05:44 PM

Noveson
09-25-2006, 06:27 PM
I am an amateur when it comes to strings, I know they are just as important as the frame, but they all just look the same haha.

Anyway what drew you to the aero tour? Is it the aero part? Because most people just buy the pure control when they want a babolat players racquet. I don't even know of any aero tour users on this board. Just look at the pictures of it, the beams look huge! It looks too me like they hadn't got the aero tech right before they released it. Just go with the dunny or some other players frame. Try the Pure control.

th____44
09-26-2006, 02:45 AM

Tennis Man
09-26-2006, 05:46 AM
i know....but i've seen the aerotour....in reallife,and it's great....
but i've neve used it.... anyway, i'm interested on it because of
his "low" prince....in my country,racquets are really expensive (good racquets)....imagine that the aerotour cost U$130 and the pure control
cost U$204....it's difficult for me to get them from TW,because i live too far
from USA,so i'm afraid that the shiping cost will be really high....

Yeah, get the Aero Tour. Maybe it will finally disappear from TW screen, LOL.

The Pusher Terminator
09-26-2006, 05:52 AM
Are you sure that you are not confusing the Aero Tour with the Aero pro?

The Aero tour is a terrible racquet. It came out before the Aero pro and for some reason Babolat in its infinite wisdom did not put the woofer system on that racquet.

They then upgraded the Aero Tour and came out with the Aero Pro and put the woofer technology on it. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!

No one would want to get a piece of crap like the Aero tour...you must be simply confusing it with the Aero Pro...unless of course you are trying to save money or something?

If money is the issue then why don't you just go on the TW website and buy a discontinued racquet. Or TW has some great sales....for example Dunlop is selling for very low. The max play Mcenroe is selling for I think $69 bucks and thats a great racquet. In fact under comparisons it comes up a similar to the babolat.