PDA

View Full Version : pog mid or pog lb?

PrinceN3ung1
09-25-2006, 08:19 PM
which should i get. im looking for a good all around players racquet and these two are the best choices. im an all courter, full western 4hand and 2hbh with heavy topspin. 4.0-4.5 player. which of the two racuets is better at volleying, pace and spin on groundies, serves and overheads? i currently use a 97 sq in donnay boron graphite with similar specs to the pog mid but im wondering if i the transition from a 97 to 93 sq in hdsize will be hard. Does anyone know about these racquets? and where can i cut down the length of the pog lb? or can i do it myself?

superstition
09-25-2006, 10:02 PM
I just asked why there's no review for the POG.

Ripper
09-26-2006, 11:19 AM
Believe it or not, this has been asked before. So, why don't you try the search button?

dennis1188
09-26-2006, 12:18 PM
which should i get. im looking for a good all around players racquet and these two are the best choices. im an all courter, full western 4hand and 2hbh with heavy topspin. 4.0-4.5 player. which of the two racuets is better at volleying, pace and spin on groundies, serves and overheads? i currently use a 97 sq in donnay boron graphite with similar specs to the pog mid but im wondering if i the transition from a 97 to 93 sq in hdsize will be hard. Does anyone know about these racquets? and where can i cut down the length of the pog lb? or can i do it myself?
You may like 2 try the POG mid first (closer to yr current racket), slightly lower power than the LB. IMO the POG LB is best w/o cutting down frm 28in. long. The POG LB, is different than the other current rackets ( i own two POG LB) w/ extra length, more help on serves, needs a little more adjustment on volleys at net but OK once u adjust, 2HBH is a must w/ the LB (a great baseliner racket).

bcsax123
09-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Believe it or not, this has been asked before. So, why don't you try the search button?

Actually he started another of the same thread....

But get a Wilson PS 6.0 95!!!!!!! its probably most like your Donnay. Its a great racket.

BTW, demo!!

PrinceN3ung1
09-26-2006, 07:37 PM
thx for ur help guys and do u think the ps 6.0 plays like the n6.1 90? if so then i wont get it because ive demoed the n6.1 90 and it doesnt fit my style.