PDA

View Full Version : Head Classic Tour Mid+

Final_Match_Point
09-26-2006, 07:52 PM
I recently got this one free from my friend, and have been playing with it for around a week. Ive noticed that my groundstrokes are alot smoother, my serve is consistant, but I dont get the depth just topspin. He does have his racquet strung with kevlar @ 58 so that might be the reason, but im wondering if the racquet is too underpowered for me. I orderd my usuall set of nat gut and timo, so hopefuly ill be able to juice a bit more power, If not i might have to fiddle with lead.

On another note, for the head classic tour mid+ which headguard/grommet piece do I buy?

dennis1188
09-27-2006, 07:42 PM
I recently got this one free from my friend, and have been playing with it for around a week. Ive noticed that my groundstrokes are alot smoother, my serve is consistant, but I dont get the depth just topspin. He does have his racquet strung with kevlar @ 58 so that might be the reason, but im wondering if the racquet is too underpowered for me. I orderd my usuall set of nat gut and timo, so hopefuly ill be able to juice a bit more power, If not i might have to fiddle with lead.

On another note, for the head classic tour mid+ which headguard/grommet piece do I buy?

I hv 2 head classic tour mid+ strung w/ prince lightning 16g@68lbs, great for heavy topspin.
Also, 3 prince scream os 110, strung w/ashaway kevlar mains and syn. crosses 70/68 lbs, great for heavy topspin.