PDA

View Full Version : feedback for the npro open x?

Bogie
09-26-2006, 08:58 PM
hey, can you guys give me some feedback for the ncode npro open x. how it plays, power/control proportion, feel, spin potential, etc. anything you can possible say about it. also please state what plays similarly to it, because i dont think that the similar racquets stated by tennis warehouse are very similar from what i've heard. thanks in advance

psp2
09-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Great doubles racquet, IMHO. BUT, it needs to be modded with more weight. I have mine at around 12oz. (added 0.5oz to the handle and 0.25oz to the 3/9 positions) 10pts. HL. Strung with Ashaway kevlar 18g and Gosen 17g crosses. Spin is great, volleys are solid for netplay and it serves well. I only play doubles with the racquet and can hit some really sharp angles with my setup.

Bogie
09-26-2006, 09:21 PM
is it powerful? more so than the say pure drive or something along those lines? what exactly does it play like in your opinion?

psp2
09-27-2006, 11:59 AM
My setup has plenty of power, but I utilize topspin much more rather than flat drives. And, I have never played with the PD so I can't provide you with a comparison.