PDA

View Full Version : Fischer MSpeed Pro #1 vs Yonex RDS 001 MP

tennis_nerd22
09-27-2006, 08:54 AM
hey all,

i was wondering if anyone has hit with both or either of these rackets and would like to post a review. im thinking of trying an OS (:o) racket or keep the same headsize as my yonex rds 001 MP, but a bit more stable and heavier. i'd also just like to get a feel of how fischer rackets hit in general.

i tried searching and could not find much (correct me if i missed something), so if anyone could post reviews of the MSpeed Pro (98 and 105 headsizes) and how they would compare to the rds 001 mp. if you havent tried both but have tried the fischers then it would be great if you could post how they compared to other rackets you tried.

thanks

onkystomper
09-27-2006, 10:17 AM
The Fischer M Speed 98 is noticably more flexible. I found it had much better feel to it as well. More soft touch volleys were made easy by its feel. The serve was easier and had more pace. It was as though the frame was more aerodynamic.

THe RDS 001 has more pop to it somethingi found that was lacking in the m speed. You can also get away with a little more with the YOnex. If you d not properly prepare or are scrambling with the Fischer you are done!!

I am playing the Yonex at the moment. It was a choice between the m speed the rds 001 or a pure storm. I own a pure storm and the rds 001. I use the rds 001 mainly!

tennis_nerd22
09-27-2006, 04:36 PM
The Fischer M Speed 98 is noticably more flexible. I found it had much better feel to it as well. More soft touch volleys were made easy by its feel. The serve was easier and had more pace. It was as though the frame was more aerodynamic.

THe RDS 001 has more pop to it somethingi found that was lacking in the m speed. You can also get away with a little more with the YOnex. If you d not properly prepare or are scrambling with the Fischer you are done!!

I am playing the Yonex at the moment. It was a choice between the m speed the rds 001 or a pure storm. I own a pure storm and the rds 001. I use the rds 001 mainly!

the fischer sounds like something i might be looking for. sometimes i feel the rds has too much pop.. but i'd have to demo first. thanks for posting

any other reviews are welcome too :)