PDA

View Full Version : FS: (2) Babolat Pure Drive Standard 4 1/4 $180 shipped

SCSI
09-27-2006, 10:09 AM
What the title says. These are lightly used and in excellent condition (9/10). Please e-mail me at suncoug@gmail.com if interested.

dannyjjang
09-27-2006, 02:35 PM
What the title says. These are lightly used and in excellent condition (9/10). Please e-mail me at suncoug@gmail.com if interested.
im interested in one only my mail is joodaniel@gmail.com
but theres a new babo selling for $120 in e bay so i will see

dannyjjang
09-28-2006, 07:59 AM
i emaild ya

SCSI
09-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Good luck with those. There are many fakes out there especially on ****. I bought three of those a while back and Babolat USA had to send them to France to confirm they were fake. To their credit, they played pretty decent.

dannyjjang
09-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Good luck with those. There are many fakes out there especially on ****. I bought three of those a while back and Babolat USA had to send them to France to confirm they were fake. To their credit, they played pretty decent.
i SENT U A EMAIL!!! AHHH

dannyjjang
09-30-2006, 10:04 AM
hey i emaild you and i am not getting any reply...its been 4days whats going on?
im really on a hurry