PDA

View Full Version : Head Flexpoint Prestige or Wilson n six-one?

Nickswh
09-27-2006, 11:17 AM
I currently play with the Prince Diablo Midplus and I feel like I need more of a "player's racket" since I've gotten stronger and my game has gotten better/bigger. I put lead tape on the 9 and 3 o'clock positions on the Diablo. I have played with this racket for a while, and I think it is time for a different racket. Anyways, I have heard the Flexpoint Prestige Midplus or the Wilson n six-one 16x18 would fit my game. I am an aggressive baseliner and my forehand is stronger than my backhand. I like to rally crosscourt with my backhand, and occassionally go down the line to open up the court to my forehand. I usually go for big shots on my forehand, but not on the backhand side. I have a pretty good serve, but nothing special. I love to come into the net, but only when I get a ball around the service line. My volleys are good, and I also play a lot of doubles so I want a stable racket. Which one would you recommend? I will probably demo them sometime soon. Thanks a lot for helping me out.

Nickswh
09-28-2006, 11:05 AM
anybody???

Tennis Man
09-28-2006, 11:09 AM
click on "search" and you shall find :)

BigServer1
09-28-2006, 03:21 PM
I currently play with the Prince Diablo Midplus and I feel like I need more of a "player's racket" since I've gotten stronger and my game has gotten better/bigger. I put lead tape on the 9 and 3 o'clock positions on the Diablo. I have played with this racket for a while, and I think it is time for a different racket. Anyways, I have heard the Flexpoint Prestige Midplus or the Wilson n six-one 16x18 would fit my game. I am an aggressive baseliner and my forehand is stronger than my backhand. I like to rally crosscourt with my backhand, and occassionally go down the line to open up the court to my forehand. I usually go for big shots on my forehand, but not on the backhand side. I have a pretty good serve, but nothing special. I love to come into the net, but only when I get a ball around the service line. My volleys are good, and I also play a lot of doubles so I want a stable racket. Which one would you recommend? I will probably demo them sometime soon. Thanks a lot for helping me out.

Are you looking for control? or more power? I personally would go for the Prestige MP. I play it, and I like it pretty well. I demoed the n6.1 and played it for a couple of weeks, and it just didn't feel right. If you can, Demo, and go from there.
Hope this helps,

Josh

thejackal
09-28-2006, 04:07 PM
I'd suggest a O3 Hybrid tour, a Diablo mid or the n6-1 95. Are you sure you'd like the head handle shape?

zhan
09-28-2006, 10:20 PM
n6.1 then sand the biznatch for a custom paint job