PDA

View Full Version : String advice

plarazza
09-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Gday people I need some advice

I use a Wilson nPro 98 and I have been happy with for a year and a bit. I now have Luxilon Big Banger in the mains and synthetic gut on the crosses at 59lbs. But I am not getting as much topspin recently and not hitting them as cleanly.

But about a month ago I got a really small crack in the inside of the throat and I am convinced the poor performance is due to this.

Any suggestions? I think I might buy a new racquet if it will be better an N Six One tour

Final_Match_Point
09-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Are you 100% sure its not your form? if its not try a new string setup

Pusher
09-29-2006, 04:39 AM
Gday people I need some advice

I use a Wilson nPro 98 and I have been happy with for a year and a bit. I now have Luxilon Big Banger in the mains and synthetic gut on the crosses at 59lbs. But I am not getting as much topspin recently and not hitting them as cleanly.

But about a month ago I got a really small crack in the inside of the throat and I am convinced the poor performance is due to this.

Any suggestions? I think I might buy a new racquet if it will be better an N Six One tour

Get another racquet.

If you want more top spin and power try the Npro surge. If you want more control try the Nblade.