PDA

View Full Version : Free advertising for Tennis Racquet Stringers

TDabone
09-29-2006, 08:51 AM
I am currently adding to my a racquet stringers database. If you are a racquet stringer, or a tennis company that strings racquets, submit your company information here:

http://www.mytennistournaments.com/siteSubmit.php

This database of racquet stringers is currently listed under the top rated searches for racquet stringers in every state. It shows you the number of hits to your site, your address, phone and more.

If you are a racquet stringer, you should definately check it out. The racquet stringer search can be found here:

http://www.mytennistournaments.com/find-a-tennis-racquet-stringer.php

Thanks,
Trevor

flash9
09-29-2006, 09:38 AM
Trever,

I listed on your site. Any chance you could modify the email to just list the Name, and when you click on the name it would fill in the email address in the TO area, kind of like a linked text?

Flash9
High Strung

TDabone
09-30-2006, 10:37 AM
I could do that, the only problem with that is, it will be done for everyone's email. The problem with this is, if someone is not using outlook (or another program), then they won't know how to view the email. Am I wrong? I would like some way of tracking how many people access the emails. Let me know what you think.

Steve Huff
09-30-2006, 10:56 PM
I just registered with you. Don't have a website, but may eventually.

TDabone
10-01-2006, 02:45 PM
If you ever need a website, just let me know. I build websites. Here is the one I have:

www.SLCstringer.com

It wouldn't cost too much. Maybe $200-$300 for something similar.

DX_Psycho
10-01-2006, 08:09 PM
is there any way to make it so that it is linked to an account so we can modify it? i messed up and i accidently made 3 different posts under California and there's no way to edit it.

TDabone
10-01-2006, 08:46 PM
I actually saw that and fixed it for you. I am going to put a verification screen so people can fix errors before they are submitted. This should help.

Thanks for the feedback.

Trevor

TDabone
10-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks Mike! I got your email and fixed it for you.

TDabone
10-12-2006, 06:53 AM
I have now fixed some of the problems people were having submitting their racquet stringing information. It should now work.