PDA

View Full Version : Head LM Instinct: Is anyone still using it and happy with it

CollegeBound
09-29-2006, 07:43 PM
It's inexpensive at the moment and it is pretty close to what Im looking for but I can't give it a demo session. Have read old comments about it but wanted to know if people were still using it or if they've tried it and moved on.

If you're still playing it, please drop a comment as to what you like about it. If you've moved on from it, please say why.

Thanks

Tennis79
09-29-2006, 08:13 PM
I just recently switched back to my Liquidmetal Instinct after i needed to restring my Prestige and i am very happy that i am playing with the instinct again.

It's very forgiving and has a lot of power. It's a great overall racquet and better if you add some weight to it.

I really like the racquet because my shots are more effortless with it.

CollegeBound
09-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Tennis79, thanks for the reply. I've been using an LM Radical MP and an i.S2MP but need something in-between the two (more power than the Rad, less than the iS2). It also sounds odd but I prefer a more oval head shape and the Instinct looks like it might have that.

TennisMD
09-30-2006, 08:20 AM
I have recently revisited the instinct, played doubles 3hrs few nights ago and very favorable outing, however as the review by TW went I thought my serves were more returnable( for my opponent) than with my n code 6.1 95, but the end result,more wins was with the instinct

jackson vile
09-30-2006, 08:23 AM
I use the XL when I am not able to use my tnt-90, and it is great, but keep in mind this is a basline racket, but it can handle coming in just not it's strong suit.

My tnt-90 can do everything everywhere but require a biger better game overal.